Able Software has incorporated the ability to allow multiple service charges within the same bill statement. This feature enables additional billing services (charges) to be listed for utilities wanting to combine water and electricity, fees within a single bill statement form.
Here is how you get this feature:
1. System users need to update their Utility Star software to version 9.9.194 or higher.
2. Go to Config -> Rate -> Service Rates to configure various service rates.
3. Add corresponding service charges by selecting the account and accessing the “Customer” tab.
4. Use the drop down menu to incorporate multiple service charges (Service1, Service2) and then apply them.
5. Proceed with running the bill register and then bill printing as usual.
Please contact Able Software for more information
about Utility Star products.